Green Life , a life of natural opulence in acres of green treasure and a getaway to the serene and fresh oasis tucked away from the city’s crowd in the lap of beautiful Aravali Ranges .
The township is a highway approached plotted layout which is strategically located just few kms. away from Maharana Pratap Airport, Dabok. The project comes with high appreciation potential besides security and convenience at your doorstep, lifestyle with amenities and social benefits of a living together in a secured township.
Ready-To-Construct Luxury Plotted Development on Dabok Airport Road , for a perfect living-experience, focused on serenity, rejuvenation & health. Embrace a peaceful diversion & connect with life a exclusive gated community neighboring the famous Adinda Parasnath Temple. Highly reputed Educational and Healthcare Institutions like Geetanjali Institute Of Technical Studies, R.V. Homeopathic Medical College and Shreeram Hospital is also the vicinity .
The project located near Sir Padampat Singhania University, right on National Highway 76 in Udaipur’s fast-growing corridor. This project location has already witnessed an appreciation in the past seven years and with the upcoming infrastructure like Singapore based township by Singapore Cooperation Enterprise and Rajasthan Housing Board, International Airport, Debari Grade Separater & World’s fourth largest Wind Electric Generator Manufacturer is setting up its power plant in Bhatia . Because of this extensive infrastructural developmemt the location is expected to see unbelievable appreciation within the next few years as well.
1. The company will fix the advance amount at the time of booking of the plot(s) according to plot size.
2. Advance payment and the monthly installment must be paid as per the rules of the company.
3. The agreement to sell will be executed on the rate fixed by the company.
4. The purchaser must pay the monthly installment of their respective plot(s) on seleced date slot of every month.
5. Irregularity in releasing payments of 3 consecutive months’ installments will lead to cancellation of the booking without any intimation to the purchaser
6. The total amount received at the time of booking is non-refundable. As per company rules, the cancelling charge after booking of the plot is 100%.
7. If purchaser cancels its plot one year after booking of the property then the 60% cancellation charge will be deducted and remaining 40% of the amount will be refunded after 7 years in 2 EMIs with 0% interest.
8. If purchaser cancels its plot two years after booking then the 50% cancellation charge will be deducted and remaining 50% of the amount will be refunded after 7 years in 4 EMIs with 0% interest.
9. If purchaser cancels its plot three years after booking then the 40% cancellation charge will be deducted and remaining 60% of the amount will be refunded after 7 years in 6 EMIs with 0% interest.
10. If purchaser cancels its plot four years after booking then the 30% cancellation charge will be deducted and remaining 70% of the amount will be refunded after 7 years in 8 EMIs with 0% interest.
11. If purchaser cancels its plot five years after booking then the 20% cancellation charge will be deducted and remaining 80% of the amount will be refunded after 7 years in 10 EMIs with 0% interest.
12. If purchaser cancels its plot six years after booking then the 10% cancellation charge will be deducted and remaining 90% of the amount will be refunded after 7 years in 12 EMIs with 0% interest.
13. If purchaser cancels its plot seven years after booking then the 0% cancellation charge will be deducted and remaining 100% of the amount will be refunded after 7 years in 14 EMIs with 0% interest
14. No complaints will be entertained in respect of the plot(s) cancelled due to payment defaulting.
15. The company reserves the right to allot the plot(s) cancelled (due to defaulting) to any other prospective purchaser(s).
16. Variation in sizes of the Plot due to changes in government policies or as per direction of the sanctioning authority shall be binding upon the Purchaser.
17. In the event of payment Cheque cancellation / bouncing / non-credit for any reason, a minimum charges of Rs. 500/- will be levied to / borne by the purchaser. The charges will be debited / deducted from the customer’s a/c.
18. The company reserves all rights to cancel the booking / agreement of sale and / or other relevant matters.
19. Plot(s) can be purchased in joint names; however, the correspondence will be carried out in any one of the purchasers’ name. The purchaser(s) can appoint nominee(s) on his / her behalf.
20. In case of any change in the postal address of the purchaser, he / she must inform about his / her new address to the company immediately in writing at the earliest possible. Company will not be responsible for any loss / inconveniences caused due to delay in updating purchaser’s address in company’s office record.
21. The purchaser should obtain the valid receipt from the office against the payment made.
22. It is the responsibility of every purchaser to visit company’s office in person through company representative(s) to update about his / her plot(s), agreed payment terms & conditions along with monthly installments (EMI) schedules.
23. The purchaser shall be liable towards the expenses in respect of stamp duty, registration charges, legal expenses for Agreement To sell, Sale Deed and other pocked expenses and the same shall be borne by the prospective plot purchaser(s).
24. The timeline / deadline set for releasing payments shall remain one of the top most criteria to drive other conditions wherever is applicable as decided / set by the company.
25. For any other reasons / cases that are not specified in this document, the decision of the company shall remain final and binding upon the purchaser.
26. The Purchaser should pay EMI (the monthly installment) at the cash / payment counter of company’s office or through Gokul Properties’ mobile application or through cheque or net banking. The purchaser should not deal with any financial matter involving cash / payment transactions with company’s Executive. The company shall not be responsible for any monetary loss of purchaser(s) due to such dealing with company’s executive(s).
27. The Purchaser is allowed for correspondence with the company on its Registered Office address only. That, in case of any dispute, the decision of the company will be final and it will always be subject to Registered Office jurisdiction only. ‘In case of dispute, the decision of the company shall supersede and subject to Gujarat jurisdiction only.